High Performance Trim Tab Set for limited transom boats, 12v, 25" L x 14" W, Dual Actuator Tabs
Lenco designed this High Performance Trim Tab Set with two 12 volt actuators on each of the 25" long x 14" wide blades for boats with limited transom area. These HP trim tabs feature uniquely contoured stainless steel blades that allow extra space for the engine turn while reducing cavitation to the props. The 25" x 14" blades are best for single or multiple engine boats from 28' to 46' long and need only 10-1/2" high by 14" wide mounting space each.
Lenco constructs these blades from electro-Polished 7 gauge (4.6 mm) laser cut 304 stainless steel with heavy duty 3/8â€� (9.5 mm) diameter pin hinges. These trim tabs feature full transom back plates with mechanical strain-relief cable seals, welded on stainless steel upper actuator mounting brackets, adjustable lower actuator mounting brackets and 3/8â€� (9.5 mm) stainless steel mounting bolts. Each blade includes a 3.75â€� (9.5 cm) sacrificial anode.
- Length x Width: 25" x 14"
- Suggested Boat Length: 28' - 46'
- Min. Transom Height: 10.5" (26.7 cm)
- (2) 7-gauge stainless steel Electro-Polished blades
- (4) 15056-001 XD Extreme Duty actuators with 6' (1.8 m) leads & Deutsch connectors
- Lenco owner's/installation manual
- Note: Boat-mounting h(more...)
- Trim Tab Systems: 5 years from the original date of purchase. (Limited)
- Ski/Wake/Tow Systems: 3 years from the original date of purchase.
- Retro Fit Kits: 5 years from the original date of purchase.
- Electric Hatch-Lift: 2 years from the original date of purchase.
- Electrical Switches: 5 years from the original date of purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 25% for all product returned.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of items.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.