HX300 Floating Handheld VHF
Mfr: Standard Horizon
Compact, ergonomic case design is a result of the new ultra small, large capacity 1800 mAh 3.7V Lithium Ion battery technology. This gives the radio a much smaller case design yet light enough to float face up if dropped in the water.
- Submersible IPX8 - 1.5 meters or 4.92 feet for 30 minutes
- 5 Watt transmit powe r
- Unique USB charging system
- E2O (Easy To Operate) menu system
- Volume & squech indication on the display
- Water activated LED light
- Preset Key (Maximum 10 channels)
- Preset channel scan function
- 600 mW loud internal speaker audio
- NOAA Weather channels
- Programmable Scan, Priority Scan, Dual watch and Tri Watch
- Supplied with the SBR-27LI 1800 mAh 3.7V Li-Ion Battery, AC USB Plug and charging cable
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.