Harken, Rachet Carbo Block, Single - Swivel, Becket & Cam Cleat
Carbo ratchet blocks allow sailors to hand-hold loaded lines and offer balance between holding power and controlled easing.
Nylon resin sideplates are densely packed with long-glass fibers for a compact block with a high strength-to-weight ratio. Machined aluminum sheaves are hardcoat anodized for strength and corrosion resistance. Eight facets hold line securely. Ball bearings, sheave, and sideplates are UV-stabilized with carbon black for maximum protection.
40 mm: The 40 mm ratchets are ideal for jib sheets and spinnakers where size and weight are critical. The 2608, 2609, and 2614 have on/off switches; other 40 mm ratchets are always in ratchet mode.
57 mm & 75 mm: The 57 mm and 75 mm switchable ratchets provide precise on/off control with accessible, easy-to-operate on/off switches on both sides of the block.
For the ultimate system, mount a switchable ratchet in the cockpit and a boom-mounted Ratchamatic block directly above for double holding power in heavy air and a free-running mainsheet when itÃ•s light. The 75 mm provides up to 15:1 holding power; the 57 mm 10:1.
- Perfect for hand holding loaded lines with controlled release
- The 57mm ratchet provides sailors with up to 10:1 additional ho(more...)
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.