Hella Marine, LED Module 70 Floodlight
The Hella Marine Module 70 LED Floodlight features 4 completely sealed high performance LEDs delivering crisp white light with low 15 watt power consumption. The Module 70 marine flood light is completely sealed against water and dust. Module 70 lights are built with aluminum body, glass lens and impact resistant front housing pre-wired with 6-1/2' of twin core marine cable.
- Close range illumination
- Up to 800 lumen light intensity
- Reverse battery and voltage protection
- Long life with no bulb change necessary
- IP 67 completely sealed protection
- Aluminum die cast housing, clear glass lens, stainless steel bracket
- Operation temperature -40 Deg. C - +50 Deg. C
- Includes 2 meter connection cable
- CE approved
All LED based lighting products supplied by Hella Marine carry a Five-Year Warranty from end user purchase covering faults in materials, components or workmanship, with the exceptions as stated below
Hella Marine NaviLED TRIO Tri Colour LED navigation lamps carry a Seven Year Warranty
Hella marine Underwater Lights in HID Xenon, LED or Halogen based technology carry a Two Year Warranty.
Hella Marine HID Xenon and Halogen based Deck Floodlights carry a One Year Warranty.
Hella Marine bulb based interior and exterior lamps, and products listed in the accessories section of this catalogue carry a OneYear Warranty.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.