I416 Deck Hand II Vest with NOMEX Flame Resistant Fabric
For the times when water and fire do mix, make sure you have a Stearns I416 Deck Hand II Vest with Nomex Fabric. In addition to the extra heat and flame protection of the Nomex fabric, the tough nylon inner shell helps make this the ideal vest for shipboard firefighters, oil rig workers and others who have to face both water and fire hazards. Side adjustments give you a flexible, contoured fit while the waist break in the foam panels makes it easier to sit. The marine mesh lining adds to your comfort during long days on deck. SOLAS-grade 3M Scotchlite reflective material makes you more visible if you do end up in the water or in a smoky environment.
- Outer shell constructed of lightweight, durable, flame-resistant Nomex® fabric
- Tough nylon inner shell with marine mesh inner lining
- Waist break for more comfortable sitting
- Chest pocket with hook-and-loop closure • Side adjustments
- Sized for a comfortable fit • 62 sq. in. of SOLAS-grade 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective material on panels
- Minimum 15.5 lbs. buoyancy
- International Orange
I416 Deck hand II Vest
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.