PerTronix 9ML-141 Ignitor II Adaptive Dwell Control Mallory 25 & 26 Series 4 cyl
$127.24 On Sale
- Adaptive dwell maintains peak energy throughout the entire RPM range, reducing misfires while improving engine performance.
- Develops on average 4 times more available energy between 3000 and 5000 RPM, and 2 times more available plug voltage.
- Compensates for inherent electronic delay by adjusting the spark timing throughout the entire RPM range.
- Synchronized peak current and spark timing reduces heat build-up.
- Senses startup and develops more energy for quicker, easier starting.
Ignitor, Ignitor 2, Ignitor 3 30 monthsIndustrial Distributor 90 days mechanical 30 months IgnitorFlame Thrower Compu Fire Coils 90 days Flame Thrower Spark Plug Wires LifetimeFlame Thrower HEI Distributors and Component Parts Limited 1 YearFlame Thrower Plug n Play Billet and Cast Distributors 1 Year Mechanical 30 months moduleSecond Strike and Digital Rev Limiter Limited 1 Year Digital HP Ignition Box Limited 1 YearDigital HP Mobile Ignition Box Limited 1 Year Contour Automotive Starters Limited 1 YearCompu Fire VW Ignition and Rotating Electrical Limited 1 Year
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.