Imperial, 1409 Survival Suit, CE Approved, Adult Intermediate
Imperial Foreign Approved 1409 Immersion Survival Suits meet Australian, European Community, & New Zealand requirements & are SOLAS compliant. Imperial's Immersion suits with inflatable high-rider ring for additional freeboard & buoyancy. Retro-reflective tape added for extra visibility & a signal whistle included.Â
Note: These Survival suits are NOT USCG approved.
- Foreign Approved Survival Suits feature:
- Sturdy storage bag with 2 handles for quick suit retrieval & donning
- Wide legs, dual-zipper pull tabs & back straps for quick donning
- 3-fingered mitts keep fingers warmer; Snug-fitting, flexible face seal for warmth & comfort
- 5mm neoprene, 1-piece, sealed construction
- CE suits include Ships Wheel mark & are available with Buddy Line, Harness or both
- Small Adult - 4' 11" - 5' 10", 110 - 180 lbs
- Adult - 4'11" - 6'3", 110 - 330 lbs
- Jumbo - over 6' 3", over 220 lbs
Imperial International has produced immersion survival suits since 1959 & were the first immersion suits ever seen in the maritime market. Imperia(more...)
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.