Inlet Strainer Pump Protector, 40 Mesh, 09-24653-02-CN
Johnson Pump's PUMP Protector Inlet strainers prevent debris and other water-borne particles from damaging your boat's pump or passing through to the final destination. The 40 Mesh 09-24653-02-CN Inlet strainer features a transparent cover for simple inspection and a variety of KlickTite port connectors for simple installation.
The 09-24653-02-CN Inlet Strainer is made of high quality materials and designed for easy removal for simple maintenance. Strainer and KlickTite connectors make it possible to remove the entire unit for thorough cleaning wherever it is most convenient.
- Strainer â€“ Polyamide 66, black
- Cover â€“ Acrylic, clear, 01-36012 P02
- Screen â€“ Stainless steel, 40 mesh
- O-rings â€“ Silicone and EPDM
- Diameter 80 mm / 3.15"
- Height 60 mm / 2.35"
- Weight 0.15 kg / 0.33 lbs
- Max Liquid Temp.: +50Â°C / +120Â°F
- Max Temp. for Drinking Water: +30Â°C / +85Â°F
- Connectors (KlickTite): 1 x 1/2" hose / 3/8" NPT and 1 x 3/4" hose / 1/2" NPT
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.