Inspection Hatches, UV Stabilized Resin, Low Profile
Bomar Inspection Hatches with 180% lid hinge for easy access are molded from UV stabilized resin to provide years of service on your boat. Bomar flush mount, low profile inspection hatches feature locking "T" handles for easy operation, a non-skid surface for safety when used on decks, and a gasket seal for optimum sealing.
- UV stabilized resin
- Locking "T" handles
- Non-skid surface for safety
- Low profile, Flush mounting
- Stainless steel hinge pins
Ratings & Reviews
Exactly what I ordered and needed to replace our inspection hatch on our RHI. Will be ordering a second one to complete our repairs. Fast easy shopping, and shipping. Will use again and recommend to other boaters.
We stock some Bomar products. Many ship directly from Bomar. If you are not sure if you have identified the correct replacement Bomar part, please contact Bomar directly at (603) 826-5791. We can order any Bomar part . Call us if you have the Bomar part number and do not see it on the web site. We will special order it for you.
Pompanette LLC. warrants to the original purchaser for the period on one (1) year from the date of delivery, that all Pompanette LLC products to be free from defects in material and workmanship in accordance with applicable industry standards and provided the purchaser has used used and maintained the products in accordance with standard care practices as recommended with Pompanette LLC.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 15% for all product returned.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.