Interlux, Bottomkote ACT
Interlux, Bottomkote ACT. Interlux Bottomkote offers all season protection in moderate to heavy fouling areas in fresh or salt water. As an ablative coating it slowly wears away, exposing fresh and effective biocide. The Irgarol works to control weed, slime and algae fouling while the cuprous oxide works to control shell fouling such as barnacles and zebra mussels.
- Good suitability for high fouling areas
- Eliminates paint build-up and heavy sanding
- Compatible with other antifouling paints in good condition
- Dual biocides - cuprous oxide (30%) and Irgarol (1.9%)
- Not suitable for high-speed boats
- Application: brush, 3/16" nap roller, airless or spray
- Thinner: Special Thinner 216 or Brush-Ease 433
- Theoretical coverage is 430 square ft gallon; 2 coats recommended, 3 on bare wood; 58% solids (vol.)
Fiberglass Bottomkote Act Black, Gallon
Size: 1 Gallon
Fiberglass Bottomkote Act Blue, Gallon
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.