Jabsco, Hydro Air, Bilge Pump Switch, 59400 Series
Jabsco, Hydro Air, Bilge Pump Switch, 59400 Series. Automatically operates a bilge pump once water level reaches 2-1/4" (55mm). As water rises in the bilge, air pressure in the bell and tube increases, operating.
- Air operated, no submerged electrics, safe and reliable
- Ignition protected (to ISO 8846 Marine)
- Proven highly reliable design
- Styling compliments modern interiors
- Automatic operation of bilge pumps or audible, visual high water level alarms
- Turns on at 2-3/16", off at 1"
- Diaphragm switch can be mounted up to 10 ft. above plastic airbell
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.