Jabsco Little Pal Utility Hand Pump 34060-0010
Jabsco Little Pal Utility Hand Pumps
Self Priming Brass piston type hand pumps.
- Ideal for small engine and gearbox oil drain.
- Simply pump old oil out with dipstick probe.
- Pump more liquid with less effort
- Never need coaxing or priming and give full suction on the first stroke
- Pumps can be used in any position.
- Some models include hose(s) or adjustable mounting brackets.
- Available in two sizes with 1-3/4" and 1-1/4" diameter cylinders.
- Small enough to fit any tool box.
- Body: Brass
- Elastomers: Nitrile
- Port Type: 15mm (1/2") or 25mm (1") depending on model
- Strokes per Gallon: 40
- Stroke Length: 4-5/8"
- Hose size ID: 1/2" inches
- Size: 10-1/4" x 1-1/4" diameter
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.