Jabsco, Water Puppy, Impeller Bilge Pump, 18660 Series
Jabsco, Water Puppy, bronze bodied, flexible impeller pumps work great for bilge pumping, livewell circulation, washdown and general pumping requirements. Small debris presents no problem to this pump thanks to flexible impeller and simple design with fewer wearing parts. Use for bilge pumping, livewell circulation, washdown and general pumping requirements. If bilge water contains significant amount of oil, order Water Puppy 18660-0123. If you have the Water Puppy 1866-0121 the standard impeller should be replaced with , which is an oil-resistant nitrile material.
- Flow rate: 6.3 gpm (23.8 Liters/min)
- Self-priming from dry up to 4' (1.2m)
- Simple design - fewer wearing parts
- Body: Bronze
- 322413 (18660-0123) - Nitrile
- 54543 (18660-0121) - Neoprene
- Seal: Lip type
- Voltage: 12 volt
- Amp Draw: 8 amp
- Fuse Size: 15 amp
- Motor: Permanent magnet type, fully enclosed, stainless steel shaft
- Port Type: 1/2" Internal Pipe Threads and 1" External Hose Barb, adaptor for 3/4" External Garden Hose Thread included
- Dimensions: 3" x 4-3/4" x 6-3/8" (7.6 x 12.0 x 16.2cms), weight: 4-1/2 lb (2kg)
¥ ISO 8849 MARINE (Bilge pump standard)
Product Specs and Installation Instructions and Diagrams
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.