Jim Buoy, Life Vest, PFD, USCG Approved Type I with Tape
This USCG Type I Approved Life Vest/PFD has reflective tape giving you and your crew higher visibility to rescue teams. Visibility enhances your chances of rescue should a boating accident land you in the water.
USCG Approved Type I PFDs are designed for open waters. Although pliable, the solid foam construction makes these PFDs relatively stiff. Approved for use on all vessels and motor boats.
- Completely puncture-proof 100% closed-cell construction
- Stainless steel or government bronze hardware throughout
- Completely reversible for quick and easy donning
- Flat surface design saves stowage space & causes less tangling
- New resilient CJ-16 foam resists fuel, acid, fungus etc.
- Reflective tape to enhance visibility