Johnson Pump, Ultima Switch, Automatic Bilge Control
Johnson Pump, Ultima Switch for Automatic Bilge Control on your boat. Keep your bilge pumped with out worry.
- Patented Mirus field effect detector cells detect disruptions caused by water and fluids, and are not affected by oil or foreign debris
- No moving parts, totally sealed solid state electronics and field detectors
- No mercury and no exposed sensors eliminate corrosion possibilities
Question: Does this switch fit all Johnson Pumps?
The Ultima Switches handle pumps (Johnson or others) up to 20A at 12V or 24V.
The Ultima automatic bilge control switch is Johnson Pump's top of the line pump control. The Ultima switch uses patented Mirus field cells to detect water levels and activate your boat's bilge pump. The Mirus cells generate mirco-electrical fields. Water and other fluids disrupt these fields and activate the switch to start your bilge pump.
The sealed Mirus detector fields never come into contact with the water. They will not corrode and are not affected by oil or foreign debris.
The Ultima Automatic Bilge Pump Control is solid state and has no moving parts. It uses no mercury so it is environmentally safe.
The Ultima Switch activates at a 50 mm (2") fluid level and deactivates at a 20 mm (3/4") fluid level. A three second delay prevents false starts.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.