Johnson Pump, Viking Power, Diaphragm Pump, 24V
Mfr: JOHNSON PUMP
- Used to pump un-macerated sewage to a holding tank or transfer it onwards to a septic tank
- Engineered with a ball-bearing supported transmission for long service life
- The pump can not only be run dry, it can also handle a mixture of air and water without difficulty
- The Viking Power Vacuum pump provides maximum flow of 32 liters per minute and is self-priming up to a height of 2.5 (32) or 3.5 (Vacuum) meters
- The Viking Power 32/Vacuum provides maximum flow of 32 liters per minute and is self-priming up to a height of 2.5 (32) or 3.5 (Vacuum) meters.
- Designed to prevent the leakage of unpleasant odors
- Can be installed in a variety of different positions
- Maximum flow 32 l/min
- Specifically engineered to pump black wastewater
- Uncompromising odor-prevention features
- Whisper quiet operation
- High-impact glass-fiber reinforced nylon body
- Ball-bearing supported transmission
- Non-choke valves Ã� no waste shredding required
- Pump head rotatable 360 Degree
- Double check valves on Viking Power Vacuum
- Self-priming up to 2.5 meters (8.2 feet)
- Can be run dry and can pump air/water mixture
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.