Klean-Strip Green Muriatic Acid
- Designed for cleaning and etching concrete and masonry
- Removes excess mortar from brick and cleans algae and scum stains from boat hulls
- Muriatic acid formula helps to ensure safe, efective performance
- Safe design minimize fumes and evaporation to protect the enviroment
Question: Will this product remove hard water deposits on windows without harming the glass?
Answer: Yes, Klean-Strip Green Muriatic Acid is safe to use on glass. Muriatic acid can be stored in a glass flask for years, it will not react with glass. A note on safety, Muriatic acid is a concentrated mineral acid. It is dangerous to pour water over a concentrated acid; its safer to add acid to water.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.