Legend Valve, PVC Ball Valve, Model S-600, Solvent Weld
- PVC compact ball valves are constructed of ASTM D1784 virgin PVC resin
- Large ports allow maximum flow and minimum pressure drop or turbulence
- May be installed on schedule 40 or 80 PVC pipe
- All sizes are NSF 61-9 certified for use in potable water systems
- NSF Certified, ISO 9002
- Pressure Rating: 150 WOG at 73 Deg. F
- Maximum Service Temperature: 140 Deg. F
Legend Valve warrants Consumer Products personal, family or household products to be free from defects in workmanship and material, and Legend Valve will, without charge, repair the returned product which, upon inspection at Legend Valves facility, is found to have a defect, provided written notice that the valve is defective and a description of the defect is given to Legend Valve by the buyer and the product is returned within 12 months after date of purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.