Lenco Marine Performance Trim Tab Kit, 12" x 9"
Featuring electro-polished blades and stouter 1/4" diameter hinge pins, Lencoâ€™s Performance Trim Tabs are aesthetically pleasing and stronger than Lencoâ€™s Standard Mount Trim Tabs. Like all Lenco Trim Tabs, actuators feature a reliable, electrically-driven ball-screw design, which makes them twice as powerful as typical hydraulic models. More power is complemented by an instant response to helm commands, which means that you can correct your boatâ€™s trim angle much faster than boats equipped with comparatively sluggish hydraulic designs.
Lenco's fast-response trim tab actuators are (of course) fully submersible, with a sealed design. Actuators include 6â€™ leads and "plug and play" waterproof Deutsch connections, which also help to make installation easy. Trim tab blades are robust 12-gauge, 304 stainless steel with 1" turned up edges. Kit includes standard actuators with 5/16" stainless steel bolts. Actuators mount at the trailing edge of the blades. You also get two 20â€™ actuator extension harnesses. Switch Kits sold separately.
- 12-gauge, electro-polished, 304 stainless steel blades
- Fast-response, electric actuators
- High-impact, corrosion-proof upper mounting bracket
- 1/4â€� hinge pin contributes to a strong installatio(more...)
- Trim Tab Systems: 5 years from the original date of purchase. (Limited)
- Ski/Wake/Tow Systems: 3 years from the original date of purchase.
- Retro Fit Kits: 5 years from the original date of purchase.
- Electric Hatch-Lift: 2 years from the original date of purchase.
- Electrical Switches: 5 years from the original date of purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 25% for all product returned.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of items.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.