Infant & Child Life vests
Features dual support collars cradle the head. Front zipper entry and adjustable crotch strap secures the jacket in place.
- Quick release buckle over entry zipper for added security
- Adjustable crotch strap
- Convenient grab handle
- Infant: Type II PFD with sea level buoyancy of 7 lbs. 6oz. Type II PFDs will turn only some children to a “face-up” position.
- Child: Type III PFD with sea level buoyancy of 8 lbs. 6 oz. Type III PFDs are NOT designed to turn a child “face-up” in the water. They provide good support to children with some swimming skills.
- Except Canada where both Infant and Child are Type II
- US Coast Guard Approved
Floating in a calm, “face-up” position is not something that comes naturally to children. Before going boating, teach your child how to float safely in a pool or shallow water where the child cannot touch bottom.
You can help prevent child drownings by having your child wear the right PFD and teaching them to use it properly. A PFD is not a substitute for adult supervision – NEVER leave a child unattended in or near the water.Construction
- 200D Nylon outer shell
- 200D Oxford liner
Infant 0-30 lbs
Child 30-50 lbs
Transport Canada Approved
Infant 0-30 lbs
Child 31-60 lbs
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.