Lubri-Lab Multi 1 Hydrostatic & Hydraulic Treatment, 1 Quart
Anti-wear treatment is formulated to provide an increasing resistance to wear, corrosion and oxidation. Helps maintain the viscosity of oil under extremes conditions of work and heat and rehydrates and rejuvenates seals in hydrostatic applications to stop weeping.
- Hydraulic fluids are enhanced with anti-wear properties, providing needed protection to pumps, valves, seals and other wear items
- Cleans internal parts, eliminating varnish and corrosion
- Improves resistance to oxidation
- Reduces cavitation, heat and extends oil life
- Re-hydrates and rejuvenates seals
- Stops most hydraulic leaks
- Reduces heat in hydraulic oil
- Dielectric rigidity up to 30.8 kV
- Food approved standard H-2, CFIA No. :/L125
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.