Lux-Pro 550-Lumen LED Spotlight Flashlight (Battery Included)
$21.02 On Sale
The LP600V3 is the third generation of the LP600 model series flashlight, boasting more lumens, upgraded electronics, the exclusive fused Tackgrip rubber grip, rear tail switch and a lanyard. This ultra bright LED flashlight has a multi-function tactical button for on/off and switching through 3 modes: high and low and a hidden strobe. It comes loaded with 4 AAA quality alkaline batteries. This tactical style light features the patent pending TackGrip shielding the light from heat and cold and giving you ultimate comfort with or without the use of gloves. This ultra bright flashlight comes with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacture defects.
- High: 550 lumens | 1.45 hours
- Low: 110 lumens | 5.5 hours
- Features LPE optics based on an ultra-bright advanced CREE LED
- Ultra Bright LED output of 400 Lumens on the Highest Mode
- Multi-function tactical button for on/off and switching through 3 modes: high and low and a hidden strobe
- Features LUX-PRO exclusive TackGrip to Shield light and Protect hands from hot and cold temperatures
- Limited lifetime warranty against manufacture defects
- 4 AAA batteries, included
SHIPPING & RETURNS
We want you to be confident that your LUXPRO product is made with quality and durability built-in. All products bearing lifetime warranty and purchased through an authorized LUXPRO dealer or distributor come with a Limited Lifetime Manufacture Warranty which covers manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product to the original purchaser. Products bearing a warranty period such as 1-year warranty and purchased through an authorized LUXPRO dealer or distributor come with the same warranty coverage but for the period specified.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.