McDermott, LED Driftlight, with Pole Adapter
The McDermott White Light & Signal LED Driftlight provides 1 mile visibility to lobster traps or gillnets so other boats can avoid entanglement. This LED light has flash and steady modes. The light can also be used as a 1 mile anchor light and includes a pole adapter
The McDermott LED Drift light has a photo-cell receptor so it comes on at night and switches off during the day.
- Range: 1 Mile
- Mount: Pole
- Light Source: LED
- Material: High-Impact poly-carbonate
- Flashing Battery Life: 30 nights on 4 "AA" batteries
- Steady Battery Life: 10 nights on 4 "AA" batteries
Question: Are these lights steady on and photocell controlled to burn at night only?
Answer: These are constant on lights and photocell controlled to burn at night only on your boat, trap or net.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.