McMurdo Personal AIS Beacon, SmartFind S20
McMurdo Personal AIS Beacon, SmartFind S20. Transmits accurate GPS target tracking position information with serialized ID to plotters and onboard navigation systems within a 4 nm range (based on sea conditions). This allows all ships in the vicinity to assist in fast recovery of personnel in a man overboard situation.
- Small and lightweight for mounting on lifejacket
- AIS channel 1 - 161.975MHz, AIS channel 2 - 162.025MHz
- Message 1 (TXID, GPS position, SOG, COG, UTC)
- Message 14 (MOB-ACTIVE or MOB-TEST)
- 4 nautical mile transmit range based on sea conditions
- Min. 24 hour continuous operation
- LED flashing indicator and audible buzzer
- 7 year battery storage life
- Semi-automatic activation possible when installed on lifejacket by approved service station
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.