McMurdo Personal AIS Beacon, SmartFind S20
McMurdo Personal AIS Beacon, SmartFind S20. Transmits accurate GPS target tracking position information with serialized ID to plotters and onboard navigation systems within a 4 nm range (based on sea conditions). This allows all ships in the vicinity to assist in fast recovery of personnel in a man overboard situation.
- Small and lightweight for mounting on lifejacket
- AIS channel 1 - 161.975MHz, AIS channel 2 - 162.025MHz
- Message 1 (TXID, GPS position, SOG, COG, UTC)
- Message 14 (MOB-ACTIVE or MOB-TEST)
- 4 nautical mile transmit range based on sea conditions
- Min. 24 hour continuous operation
- LED flashing indicator and audible buzzer
- 7 year battery storage life
- Semi-automatic activation possible when installed on lifejacket by approved service station
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.