Medium Duty Push Button Reset Only DC Circuit Breakers, 15 to 60 Amp
- Provides circuit protection for 15 to 60 Amp loads when switching is provided elsewhere or not required
- Can be used as Main, Branch or 24-hour circuit protection
- Compact design enables high density circuit protection configurations
- Push to reset operation
- Trip Free design cannot be held ON during fault current condition
- Captive star lock washers meet requirements for anti-rotation and eliminate handling of small, easily dropped parts
- Interrupting Capacity: 5,000A @ 32V DC, 3,000A @ 120V AC
- Voltage Maximum Operating: 32V DC / 120V AC
- Temperature Minimum Operating: -54 Deg. C
- Temperature Maximum Operating: 74 Deg. C
- Type: Thermal trip, manual reset
- Terminal: Stud #10-32 Stainless Steel
- Terminal: Stud Torque 30 in-lb max.
Blue Sea Systems stands behind its products for as long as you own them. Blue Sea Systems will replace or issue a credit for any of its products found to be defective in materials or manufacture. P12 Battery Chargers and P12 Remote Displays are warranted for a period of five years from the date of first purchase. Digital Meters and Vessel System Monitors are warranted for a period of three years from the date of first purchase. No compensation will be allowed for products not returned to Blue Sea Systems for analysis, nor will compensation be made for labor required to replace any defective product
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.