Men's V1 Series Hydroprene Life Jacket
Even adrenaline junkies need backup, so buckle into a Stearns Men's V1 Series Hydroprene Life Jacket. Whether you're riding a wake or swimming a mile, the V-Flex sculpted back is going to move comfortably with you. Our lightweight Hydroprene material technology is our softest, most maneuverable material, perfect for an entire day at the lake. Ride up tabs in the front allow you to pull your US Coast Guard-approved jacket back into place when you jump into the water, and two adjustable buckled straps keep the vest in place for the entire ride. Hydroprene material is also tough, and coupled with Crosstech PE flotation foam inside and 1.5-in. webbed straps, you're sure to catch wakes in it season after season.
- US Coast Guard-approved life jacket
- V-Flex sculpted back moves comfortably with you
- Ride up tabs to readjust the jacket after you jump into the water
- Two buckles and a zipper for secure wear
- Dry ring makes drying and storing simple
- Approved for use for individuals weighing 90 lbs. or more
- Men's 2XL size fits 48-50 in. chests
Coleman products have a limited warranty from the date of purchase that the product will be free from defects in material and workmanship. The length of the limited warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the limited warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 15% for all product returned.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.