Men's V2 Series Boating Life Vest PFD
Even adrenaline junkies need backup. Buckle into added flexibility with a Stearns V2 Series Boating Vest. Whether you're riding a wake or swimming a mile, the V-Flex sculpted back combined with segmented foam creates a design that moves comfortably with you. Our glideskin and neoprene offers an extremely tough, low-profile design to keep you agile both in and out of the waves. Splashdown ride-up tabs in the front let you pull your US Coast Guard-approved jacket back into place when you jump into the water, and two adjustable buckled straps and the side zipper keep the vest in place for the entire ride.
- US Coast Guard-approved
- V-Flex sculpted back moves comfortably with you
- Segmented Aquafoam construction for increased flexibility
- Tough, sleek glideskin and neoprene shell
- Angled zipper and buckles stay out of the way
- Splashdown ride-up tabs for easy readjustments
- Dry ring makes drying and storing simple
- Size Men's 2XL, for adults over 90 lbs. and chest sizes 48-50 in.
Coleman products have a limited warranty from the date of purchase that the product will be free from defects in material and workmanship. The length of the limited warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the limited warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 15% for all product returned.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.