Mercruiser R/MR/Alpha 1 Sterndrive, Complete Upper & Reverse Rotation Lower Assembly, SE106
Reverse Rotation Replacement Units for Mercruiser R/MR/Alpha One Sterndrives. Complete outdrives use SE106 upper/SE108 lower units for reverse rotation and carry a 3-year, Unlimited, Fault Free Warranty.
- Reverse Rotation lower unit typical on port side of dual engine boats
- Replacement sterndrives with precision engineering are extremely cost-effective
- Drives are new, built to Mercruiser specifications, and not remanufactured
- A direct replacement for damaged or worn Mercruiser Sterndrive Assembly
- SE106 which fits/replaces MerCruiser's R/MR/Alpha One sterndrives (1973 to 1990)
- Available in the following gear ratios; 1.47, 1.62, 1.81, 1.94
- These replacement drives, including all of the internal parts, are fully compatible and interchangeable with the OEM drives
- Ships in two boxes
- Comes with a 9-9/16 new style input yoke
- Does not include or ordered separately
The three year fault-free warranty covers any damage to the drive that requires it to be repaired or replaced.
Drive units coupled to engines over 300 HP voids the warranty and are not subject to any warranty claimsPress Release -- September 18th, 2006
Sterndrive Engineering Adopts Three Year Fault-free Warranty
Clearwater, Florida -- Sterndrive Engineering Inc. (SEI) announced today that the warranty on it's sterndrives has been changed from a one year limited warranty to a three year fault-free warranty. "We believe this new warranty is the best in the sterndrive industry" said Greg Pickren, President SEI. "Nobody that we know of offers a three year fault-free warranty on sterndrives" he added. "After selling tens of thousands of these drives over the past three years and doing extensive testing at our research facility, we are very confident in the product. It's only natural at this point to extend our warranty" stated Justin Webb, SEI's General Manager. "Our drives have always been the most economical. Now they also have a great warranty." added Ericka Kegg, SEI's Sales Manager. The three year fault-free warranty covers any damage to the drive that requires it to be repaired or replaced including failures resulting from lack of oil, fishing line, impact, neglect, and other abuse.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.