Todd Marine Miami Helm Seat
Todd marine's Miami Helm Seat lends a sophisticated helm seat with a flip up bolster allowing it to act as either a supremely comfortable seat or as a leaning post. The dimensions allow its use on most center console or walk around cuddy boat 20' and up. The high gloss finish is impervious to the saltwater environment. Heavy duty marine grade tufted upholstery is double-stitched for years of reliable service.
- All Todd seats are molded with 1/4-20 T-nuts molded in and accept most marine mounting hardware
- Available in White (Only)
- Made with SURPASS Fabric, the strongest material available in the industry
- Withstands the elements and heavy use
Question: What types of mounting hardware work with this seat? What is on the bottom of the seat for mounting?
Answer: Todd seats have 1/4-20 T-nuts molded into the boat seats and accept most marine mounting hardware. For the double Miami seat you would need two pedestals and mounting plates or a deck mounted box to mount to. Many mounting plate swivel but that of course would not work with the double seat. You can find our Seat Hardware and Accessories here.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.