Minn Kota, MK 2 DC, Dual Bank DC Alternator Charger
Minn Kota, MK 2 DC, Dual Bank DC Alternator Charger. With a low-profile enclosure and a waterproof, corrosion-resistant design, these DC Alternator Chargers use current from your boat's alternator to re-charge trolling batteries when the main engine is running. Master cutoff switch turns charging off while the engine isn't in use. Experience effortless, accurate charging with up to 20 amps of total output.
- 2 charging banks, 10 amps per bank, 20 amps total output
- Charge-on-the-fly circuitry puts additional juice back in your trolling batteries on runs between fishing spots, and turns off when the engine stops
- Size: 10-1/2" length x 7-1/4" width x 3-1/2" height, Weight: 6 lbs.
- Alternator charging design uses current from boat's alternator to re-charge trolling batteries when main engine is running
- LED indicators display power-on, charging and check connection
- Waterproof, shock and vibration-resistant design delivers exceptional durability in harsh environments
- Engineered with advanced corrosion protection to withstand the destructive effects of saltwater
- For use with 12 volt systems with 12 Volt / 6-cell lead acid batteries that are flooded/wet cell, maintenance free or AGM only
- Includes one 6-foot fused input cable and two 6-foot fused output cable
- FCC compliant
- Warranty: 3 year
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.