Mk 5 Universal Hand Bilge Pump - BP0510
Mk 5 Universal Hand Bilge Pump is lightweight but robust construction in tough plastic. Has great flexability in how and where the pump may be mounted as well as what fluids it can pump.
- Output, .93 litres per stroke
- Lightweight but robust construction in tough plastic
- Typical uses: holding tank pump out, toilet flush, emergency bilge pump
- High output pump 75 litres (20 US gals) per minute
- Can be installed on deck, thru-deck, on bulkhead or thru-bulkhead
- Rotatable body and inlet/outlet to suit the hose direction
- Easy access for cleaning and inspection (no tools required)
- Odor proof seals
- Non choke valves
- Suitable for pumping diesel
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.