Moeller, 29 Gallon PL3 Below Deck Fuel Tank
Moeller, PL3 Below Deck 29 gallon / 110L Fuel Tank is built using cross-linked polyethylene to be ethanol and biodiesel compliant and resist corrosion and pitting.
- Each tank features Hose Tite machined aluminum fill spouts, withdraws, and vent fittings molded directly into the shell
- Includes swing arm sending unit
- All fittings meet E10 requirements
- Machined aluminum 3/8" withdraw fittings feature 360 Degree swivel capability for hook-up convenience
- Suited for gasoline and diesel
- All tanks conform to all ABYC, NMMA, and USCG regulations
- All aftermarket parts have CE certification
- Add 2-1/8" to tank height dimension to accommodate fill height
Ratings & Reviews
Amazing I got it in 2 days well built actually went to the company's website that builds the tank it was a 4-month lead time got to say these people hit a home run
Exactly as Advertised
I ordered this tank for a center console I was swapping out. This tank came exactly as advertised and shipped within 2 days as stated on website. Go2 had the fastest shipping and lowest price I found. Would recommend.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.