Moeller, PL3 Below Deck Fuel Tank. This innovative line of cross-linked polyethylene tanks is ethanol and biodiesel compliant and corrosion/pit resistant.
- Each tank features Hose Tite machined aluminum fill spouts, withdraws, and vent fittings molded directly into the shell
- The ultimate in below-deck technology
- All fittings meet E10 requirements
- Machined aluminum 3/8" withdraw fittings feature 360 Degree swivel capability for hook-up convenience
- Suited for gasoline and diesel
- All tanks conform to all ABYC, NMMA, and USCG regulations
- All aftermarket parts have CE certification
- Add 2-1/8" to tank height dimension to accommodate fill height
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.