Mustang Survival, Industrial Mesh Life Vest, PFD, Coast Guard Approved
Mfr: Mustang Survival
USCG Approved Type III
- The mesh shoulders on this vest have virtually no bulk, and offer unhindered mobility.
- This, combined with the large arm holes, makes for a work vest that is comfortable to wear and cool in the summer.
- It is an ideal vest for use in commercial fishing, commercial transportation, industrial marine, search and rescue, special operations and security sectors. Large front pockets with Velcro closures for storing supplies.
- Side adjustments for versatile dual sizing
- 32 inx 2 of SOLAS reflective tape across the front and back of the vest offer high visibility
- High waist stays out of the way of tools and duty belts
- Strength rated to 50 mph
- Buoyancy: Medium - 17.2 lb
- USCG approved Type III, UL11231/2 160.064 standard1/2 series
- Not approved for export out of USA
Mustang Survival, Industrial Mesh Vest, w/ Tape Coast Guard Approved, Sm / Med
Chest: 34" - 42"
Mustang Survival, Industrial Mesh Vest, w/ Tape Coast Guard Approved, Large / XL
Chest: 42"; - 50"
Mustang Survival, Industrial Mesh Vest / Tape Coast Guard Approved, 4X / 5X
Size: 4X / 5X
Mustang Survival, Industrial Mesh Vest / Tape Coast Guard Approved, XX / XXXL
MPN:MV1254T12 x/3 x-2
Chest: 50" - 58"
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Lifetime Outerwear, Base Layers, Gear haulers bags, Gloves
Two Years Kids foam Floatation, Inflatable Flotation, Dry suits
Three Years Adult foam Flotation, All other Products.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.