NFB Rack Mechanical Cable Rack Outboard Steering System, SS151
The NFB Rack is the No FeedBack rack steering system for outboard applications up to and including V6's with minimal engine flutter or steering instability.
Need help building a steering system or finding parts? Use the Seastar Mechanical Build of Materials Tool to get a list of steering parts for your boat.
- Kit contains NFB Rack helm, Rack single cable and Rack NFB bezel (90 Deg. )
- Minimal clutch free play
- Standard 3/4" tapered steering shaft
- Stainless Steel cable output ends
NFB (No Feed Back) Rack is suitable for most boats with single non-power assisted outboard engines up to V-6 and minimal engine flutter or steering instability. New Back mount design means easy installation; helm and cable are installed as a unit from behind dash and replace standard Teleflex rack steering without dash modifications. For single station use only. The NFB (No Feed Back) feature revolutionizes outboard steering giving less fatigue to the driver and minimzing hard turns if the helm is let go. Not recommended for power assist stern drives.
Answer: Use our SONAR engine parts finder tool. You can search by engine make, model, year or OEM part number. If you still can't find what you are looking for, give us a call 1-800-998-9508
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.