Since 1936 NGK has built itselt to be the world's leading spark plug manufacturer with factories and sales offices in all parts of the world.
- Triple-gasket sealing process
- Solid-copper core
- Cold-rolled threads
- Corrosion resistant
- Alumina silicate insulator
- Corrugated ribs
- Lowers ignition system voltage requirements
- Greater ignitability and performance over conventional spark plugs
- Trivalent Metal Plating" has superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties
- Increased fuel economy and lower emissions
- Highly durable against electrical and chemical wear
- Good performance spark plug
- If you do not find the appropriate spark plug number, please call us
- Please Note package quantities before ordering
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.