NGK Spark Plugs Standard Non-Resistor Spark Plug, B6S, B6HS
$2.99 to $18.59
- Triple-gasket sealing process
- Solid-copper core
- Cold-rolled threads
- Corrosion resistant
- Alumina silicate insulator
- Corrugated ribs
- Lowers ignition system voltage requirements
- Greater ignitability and performance over conventional spark plugs
- Trivalent Metal Plating" has superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties
- Increased fuel economy and lower emissions
- Highly durable against electrical and chemical wear
- Good performance spark plug
- If you do not find the appropriate spark plug number, please call us
- Please Note package quantities before ordering
NGK Spark Plug, B6HS, 7534
Pack Quantity: 1
NGK Spark Plug - B6HS - Sold as Pack of 4
Pack Quantity: 4
NGK Spark Plug - B6S - Sold as Pack of 10
Pack Quantity: 10
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.