Nauta Portable Outboard Fuel Tank - 18 Gallon, Comes with FTP 400 and FTP 700
Nauta Flexible Outboard Motor Fuel Tanks are a remarkable improvement over the traditional painted metal tanks. Perhaps the most noticeable change: they do not leave rust rings on the floorboards or cockpit sole.
- Roll-up when empty tanks offer convenience in use and in stowage
- More comfortable to carry than most rigid tanks
- They do not rust, will not scrape your paint, are easier to tie down and do not rattle when you are underway
- 1 year warranty coverage
- Includes Spanner wrench FTP6010
- FTP-400, Straight Drawing Nipple 1/4?
- FTP-610, Shut-Off Valve with Vent Assembly (for outboard tanks), 1/4"
- FTP-700, 90? Extended Straight Fill with Cap, 1-1/2?
- 16.5" x 10" x 24"
Each of these tanks uses an extremely rugged 935-dtex nylon fabric, coated on both sides with a neoprene / nitrile compound. Heavily lapped seams are inside-reinforced with a "doubler" to provide extra strength. All NAUTA tanks are vulcanised to assure leak proof panels and seams for years of trouble-free service.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.