Nautalift Gas Lift, 5-1/2" to 12" Compressed, 20-120lbs., 7-1/2" - 20" Extended, Spring / Shocks / Supports, Marine Grade
Sierra's Nautalift Gas Lift Supports are marine grade lifts designed to exact OEM replacement specs so you can trust them on your boat, dock box or other marine use.
- Hard chrome plated shafts
- Engineered polymer rod ends
- Bronze bushings
- Unique multi-lobe internal seals
- ALWAYS replace gas springs in pairs
Please note that due to the numerous variations in gas lifts we are unable to provide guidance on selecting the proper lift. There are many free gas lift calculators on the web and we suggest starting there. We can always help in finding a replacement model based on the part number and manufacturer.
Trying to figure out what size lift you need for your application (cellar door, motor cover, hatch)?
Note that gas spring lifts consist of three measurements:
- Extended Length - the overall length of the lifter with the rod out
- Compressed Length - the minimum length with the rod pushed into the lifter
- Rated Lift - how much the lifter will 'push' and hold safely
- Stroke - travel distance (Extended Length - Compressed Length)
Ratings & Reviews
The product is exactly as advertised, fits and works perfectly. Delivery was prompt
by Del Kreznor
Ordered some gas springs for the deck lockers on my 27’ Sea Ray , they got here within days , fit perfectly and we’re easy to install with directions on the box , couldn’t be happier
by Del Kreznor
Ordered the gas springs for my engine hatch cover, the springs came within days , fit perfectly and were easy to install , couldn’t be happier
Answer: Use our SONAR engine parts finder tool. You can search by engine make, model, year or OEM part number. If you still can't find what you are looking for, give us a call 1-800-998-9508