Normandie Ocean Liner - Painted Wooden Model, 32" Long
Normandie Ocean Liner - Painted Wooden Model, 32" Long. Individually built, completely assembled, handcrafted model of the Normandie Ocean Liner.
The T.S.S. NORMANDIE was one of the finest ocean liners ever produced -arguably the grandest ever. Second in size only to the Queen Elizabeth, running mate of the Queen Mary, the Normandie was created to represent the French nation and all it had to offer to the world.
- Hand Built, Fully Assembled museum quality model with Display Stand
- Measures 31-1/2" in length, 11-1/2" in height and 4-3/8" wide
- Beautifully constructed of exotic woods such as ebony, rosewood, yellow and red cedar, mahogany, teak, black wood, walnut, cherry, birch and maple and other tropical woods
- Researched and completely built from scratch, one at a time, in scale to the original plans
- 100% hand built from scratch using "plank on frame" construction method, gluing together multiple pieces of dry, thin wood
- Finely painted and varnished finishes
- Metal parts and details that are bronzed, gold tone or chrome plated or painted
- With these artistic assemblies, there will be minor differences in appearance
Each model ship or boat is individually packed in a carton box.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.