Onyx Flotation Jacket (Float Coat)
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved Type III Life Jacket / Personal Flotation Device (PFD)
- Provides better hypothermia protection than a traditional, vest style life jacket in colder water conditions
- Soft, flexible foam for all-day wear
- Comfortable fleece lined, high collar and fleece chin guard
- Heavy-duty, full front zipper with dual storm flap to keep wind and water out
- Raglan sleeves to provide better range of motion
- Watertight neoprene inner cuff and adjustable elastic outer cuff cinches tight to keep water and wind out
- Fleece lined front handwarmer pockets
- Interior waist belt with quick release buckle for a snug fit
- Neoprene waistline for comfort when sitting in boat
- Mesh drainage to prevent water log
- Interior pocket and D-ring attachment for small accessories
- If unsure of size, choose the next larger size.
Ratings & Reviews
by Bill Norton
Excellent product made for wet and cool outdoors. Will definitely keep you afloat.
by William Norton
Simple website, easy to use. Price seemed very fair. Hope I like it. Thanks!
Great comfort and quality for the price
I usually wear XL but ordered 2XL which fits perfectly with room for underclothes. Have used my Onyx float coat on 4 occasions in Northern Maine rivers and come away impressed with the comfort and quality. You won’t find a better floatation jacket for the price.
Q: Does this have approvedtype lll floatation? Would it be appropriate for ice fishing?
A: This is a TYPE III PFD. The manufacturer states that it provides better hypothermia protection than a traditional, vest style life jacket in colder water conditions.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.