Orion, SOLAS and USCG approved Red Parachute Signal Rocket
Orion Red Parachute Signal Rocket is both SOLAS and USCG approved for day and night signal on your boat. These high powered aerial signals launch up to 350 meters (1,150 feet) into the air with 30,000 candlepower. The Red Parachute will stay aloft and burn for 40 seconds.
- USCG approved nos 160.136/a5/0,160.036/a15/0
- Approve par transport Canadian: tc-002-032-067
- Meets SOLAS LSA code 3.1
- Item Number: 805
- Dot Class: 1.4G UN0403
- Net Explosive Weight: 138.3 grams each
- Ex Number: EX2002070039
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.