Outboard Cylinder Tournament Series 2, Front Mount, Single-Engine Hardware Kit Included
- Suitable with all SeaStar Helms and SeaStar Power Assist
- Heavy Duty universal cylinder
- High Performance Grade - Heavy Duty support brackets, barrel, shaft and seals
- Marine grade corrosion resistance
- New pivot plate design provides a sealed joint and smooth articulation
- Bolt on stainless steel tie bar plates, also reversible (patent pending)
- Superior corrosion resistance
- New pivot plate design provides smooth articulation and a sealed joint (patent pending)
- Heavy duty adjustable tie bar (patent pending)
- Equipped with stainless steel adjustable o-ring sealed elbow fittings which can be easily orientated in any direction
Answer: Use our SONAR engine parts finder tool. You can search by engine make, model, year or OEM part number. If you still can't find what you are looking for, give us a call 1-800-998-9508
The SeaStar Solutions warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of original retail purchase, provided, however, the warranty period for SeaStar Solutions products used commercially or in any rental or other income producing activity shall be as follows
Ninety days from the date of original purchase for mechanical and electrical products and
One year from the date of original purchase for hydraulic products.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.