Outboard SeaStar 1.7 Front Mount Hydraulic Steering Cylinders - HC5345-3, HC5346 and HC5347
The Front Mount steering cylinder is designed for single and twin non-power assisted outboard engines up to 300HP, cruisers, runabouts, offshore fishing boats and more. Suitable for speeds up to 60 MPH.
- Independent engine tilt for twin engine installations
- Easy steering
- 5 turns lock to lock steering response
- General purpose system
- Single and multiple engine capability
- Total power to 600 HP
- Typical applications include center console fish boats and cruisers
If replacing the Hynautic K10 cylinder, use HC5345HY which includes Hynautic compatible fittings
For the complete steering system see the
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.