- The X-Series earmuffs are 3M’s latest advancement in hearing conservation. New technologies in comfort, design and protection all come together in this groundbreaking earmuff line. The X3A features a newly designed spacer to help improve attenuation without the need for a much larger cup or double cup design. This lightweight earmuff is designed for protection against hig H-level industrial noise and other loud sounds. It features an electrically insulated wire headband, often referred to as “dielectric”.
- Over-the-head hearing protection with Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 28 dB for moderate to high noise exposure
- Twin headband design helps reduce heat buildup with good fit and balance
- Wire headband offers comfortable pressure during prolonged usage
- Earcups tilt to ensure a customized fit and comfort for individual users
- Electrically insulated (dielectric) wire headband helps reduce exposure to electrical hazards
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.