PVM 131 Series, Variable Displacement Piston Pumps, PVM131MR10GS02AAA28000000A0A
Vickers Variable Displacement Piston Pumps, PVM Series, are an open circuit, axial piston design. The 131 displacement code has a maximum geometric displacement of 131.1 cubic centimeters or 8.00 cubic inches per revolution.
A variety of controls provides the ability to match the pumps to each application. A strong rotating piston group allows the pumps to handle pressures to 280 bar (4000 psi) continuous and 320 bar (4600 psi) intermittent with less maintenance cost. High-load bearings and a stiff drive shaft help provide a pump life of 5000 hours at rated mobile conditions, reducing operating costs and extending operating life.
- Inlet and outlet gauge ports, and adjustable maximum displacement stops are standard
- Very low 4% pressure ripple
- Multiple configurations allow for flexibility in machine design
- Compact size saves space
- Design promotes leak-free system
- Long pump life
- Quiet pump operation
- Low installation and operating costs
- Reduced maintenance
- Loader backhoes
- Vibratory cable plows (more...)
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.