Parker Hydraulic Nylon Tubing, 5/16" and 3/8"
Mfr: Parker Hannifin Corporation
$1.06 to $2.28
Parker Hydraulic Nylon Tubing, 5/16" and 3/8". Nylon tubing for use with low pressure hydraulic systems. 5/16" and 3/8" hydraulic tubing sold by the foot.
Sold by the foot, please enter the amount desired in the Qty. box
- Nylon tubing for use with low pressure hydraulic systems
- Series NR Semirigid High Strength
Parker 3/8" Nylon Tubing
Inside Diameter: 0.225"
Outside Diameter: 0.375"
Wall Thickness: 0.075"
Working Pressure: 625 psi working pressure @ 73 Deg. F
Burst Pressure: 2500 psi min burst pressure @ 73 Deg. F
Parker Nylon Tubing, 5/16"
Inside Diameter: 0.233"
Outside Diameter: 0.313"
Wall Thickness: 0.040"
Working Pressure: 425 psi working pressure @ 73 Deg. F
Burst Pressure: 1700 psi min burst pressure @ 73 Deg. F
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.