Personal Water Craft (PWC) Marker Buoys / Fenders by Taylor Made
Mfr: Taylor Made Products
$26.14 to $29.75
Taylor Made personal water craft buoys are multi-use rugged floats that can be used as pick-up buoys, marker buoys, or jet ski fenders. PWC buoys make great markers at water ski events and can be used as fenders for personal watercraft and other smaller boats. Taylor Made's PWC buoys are available in white or high visibility fluorescent colors and have a unique double color system which incorporates a "backup" color that resists fading. They will retain their color long after the competition's has faded away.
- Available in white and high visibility fluorescent colors
- 8" diameter
Marker Buoy, PWC Marker Buoy / Fender, Neon Green
Color: Neon Green
Marker Buoy, PWC Marker Buoy / Fender, Blaze Orange
Color: Blaze Orange
Marker Buoy, PWC Marker Buoy / Fender, White
Marker Buoy, PWC Marker Buoy / Fender, Rocket Red
Color: Rocket Red
Marker Buoy, PWC Marker Buoy / Fender, Orange
Marker Buoy, PWC Marker Buoy / Fender, Neon Yellow
Color: Neon Yellow
Marker Buoy, PWC Marker Buoy / Fender, Neon Red
Color: Neon Red
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned.
- All cut or custom products are non-returnable.
- All custom covers are patterned for standard boats from the factory.
- These Custom Boat Covers fit unmodified boats with no aftermarket accessories or boats with t-tops, ski/wakeboard towers or radar arches
- Due to the countless display configurations and monitor settings, actual fabric colors may appear slightly different than what you see here.
- Taylor Made Covers are custom made at the Taylor Made factory for each boat size as well as customer's choice of material and color.
- To help assure customer satisfaction, trained Taylor Made personnel are available for assistance with each order and may even contact customers prior to cover production to assure proper selection.
- All Returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- All Products are non-returnable if they have been installed.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.