Pettit, Captains, Satin Sheen Polyurethane Varnish
- Extremely durable finish
- Easy to apply
- Traditional warm, amber color
- Long lasting satin finish
- Use 120 thinner for brushing, rolling or clean-up, use 121 thinner for spraying
Ratings & Reviews
Great satin varnish, great price.
by Unsuspecting Customer
I use this on top of gloss base coats of 1015 Petit Captain's Varnish. The satin sheen is very good and looks great. The varnish looks a bit gray in a clear container but dries very clear with no tint. It runs a bit thinner than the 1015 which is good for top coats. It thins well with good results. I am using this exclusively on my boat and love the results on a variety of surfaces and lighting.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.