Picquic Stubby Multi-Driver
The shorter, 1 and 1/3” insert bits are precision-machined and hardened to stand up to years of use. The 1/4? hex makes STUBBY bits ideal for use in drills and impact-drivers. The magnetic bit-holder grips the working bit and screw securely.
- Comes standard with six 1 and 1/3” hex insert bits
- 1/4? hex insert bits ideal for use in drills and impact drivers
- Precision-machined insert bits for reliable bit-to-screw fit
- Aircraft alloy shank with hex bolster that receives a 3/8” wrench for extra torque
- Rare earth magnet firmly holds working bit in shank and applies strong magnetic force to screws
SHIPPING & RETURNS
All Picquic handles and shanks are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship from the day they were bought and for as long as you own them. In the event of failure caused by a manufacturing defect your Picquic will be repaired or replaced free of charge, subject to our guidelines.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.